Monday 16 February 2009

What a mild day it is today, considering all the snow we've been having, and I just can't wait for the warmer weather to come. Hope all is well everywhere else and that time was well spent with loved ones over the weekend. I've had this image stamped out and ready waiting to be made into a creation. Well here it is and I'm quite pleased with how it turned out, the image and sentiment is ofcourse Toodles and Binks which I won the other week and absolutely love it, you can buy it here. This will do very nice for a new home card with a nice sentiment inside. I've used two of my copics on it. The red brad and beige flower is from Juliets candy and the big red satin flower is from a QVC kit and the red stones in the corners are from Josey Rose Boutique. Hope you like, and enjoy a beautiful day!

3 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh so pretty Ruby and love the image and gorgeous bloom, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Jeanette said...

What an amazing card Ruby! Love the image and the layout of your card! We are all feeling much better but now I am trying to catch up with things! I need to clone myself. Hus Jeanette

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

The tree of Love!

It's funny because when I see trees I can only think of love.
I love nature and all trees!
Cute Card!