Saturday 14 February 2009

Hi, hope everyone is ok and today looking at my counter couldn't believe it's over 3,500 since June 2008. I was able to get to 1,000 in November ( a big milestone for me) and just want to thank those people in blogland who visit me now and again, and there will be candy on its way sometime. So this creation is for
Magnolia meets Stampavie challenge 13 ' sketch time'. Papers are all Funky Fairy Inspirations downloads, MS doily lace punch used, image is 'my sweet lili' from Sarah Kay and sentiment is handwritten! Have a good Valentines Day if you're celebrating and thanks so much for looking.

2 comments:

Rach said...

fabulous card Ruby congrats on your hits...xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Ruby, such a cute image and i love the pretty dp. Hugs Nikki x