Thursday 23 October 2008

Pop on over to Nikki's blog. WOW she is celebrating reaching 30,000.hits with some PINK candy. As most people know October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and us ladies can always do our bit by spreading the word. So there is Magnolia up for grabs and if you can make a pink card then Nikki will put it up on her slide too! I'll take a breather now and say that only last week I made 2 cards named Pink card 1 and Pink card 2.They weren't for any particular challenge that was raising awareness BUT now I will point Nikki in the right direction to where they are. So there we are, I think that is it for now, until later.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Thank you for entering my blog candy but more importantly thank you for giving this cute penguin a good home and for your support for breast cancer awareness. Both your pink cards are beautiful.. I just love sweet Tingla and have posted on my blog for everyone to admire. Hugs, Nikki x