Saturday 4 October 2008

Papertake Weekly Challenge Katherinas sketch 12


I thought I would finish off the papers I used for my last card. So...here is the creation for this challenge. The paper is from Kaboodle blog that they are giving to make something for their challenge this week, the round is dark pink handmade paper , the stamp image is one I paid quite alot for some years back but not really had any use out of it, slightly watercoloured the image, the sentiment is a stamp I've had for ages but I just needed more practice with it to do it without getting it all smudged around the edges. I've used my new Grunge scroll stamp from Gunhild underneath the pink ribbon, accented it with a flat back pink gem even though the scanner has turned it silver! I think that's it... oh the edging ink matches the ribbon even though it's not showing up clear.

Thanks for looking. Have a lovely saturday. :)

No comments: