Monday 1 September 2008



Kaboodle Challenge



This is my first card for this challenge. I've chosen to go with the turquoise. On the background print I have laid 2 parallel strips of black ribbon. A black square has been edged with silver pigment ink padand raised with foam pads, from the sheet which has just the large black and white hearts, I have cut the inside whites out to make a fan. Each one is individually stamped with a small swirly sentiment (cheap make) which says 'just for you'. Unfortunately I haven't caught it on the camera very well! I pierced each one, put a mini turquoise brad through and raised it. A sentiment from Papermania rub-ons just finishes it off.

4 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

That is a lovely card. Beautiful. Thank you for joining in this week. Kimx

Jo Nevill said...

Fantastic card. I love the fan you have made. Thank you for joining us in our first challenge. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Jo x

Unknown said...

beautiful card! thanks for joining in the kaboodle doodle challenge :) x

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, fab idea to make a lil fan.

Thanks for joining Kaboodle Doodles first ever challenge :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x