Monday 8 September 2008

ABC Challenge 'Gifts'

I thought I would do a small gift bag for my daughter's upcoming birthday. Small enough to place some posh earrings or bracelet in. The template - I tried to look back to find the website, but I did a print of it but forgot to put on it where it was from... Anyway Sorry... Dimensions when assembled 11cm x 6cm x 2.5cm. Quite a neat little package.

I used some nice thick paper which is actually a scrapbook page from QVC kit, Stamped using a sentiment stamp from Funstamps with some black pigment versamark ink , some pretty little paper flowers fitted with punchout daisy and brads from old kits, on some there are some flat gems. The two little bears holding the heart are free from Cuddly Buddly downloads, put a peel-off sentiment, glue glitter the bears and put some gold mirri card to strengthen and cover the back,, punch two holes through the front and back of bag, same with the heart, thread a little 'made with love' charm from Elina (blog candy) in some posh pale pink ribbon and tie a bow.




Very quick to do as I'd already printed out template on a previous occassion- the free cuddly buddly images I'd prepared for another project but chose to put it in this,all I had to do was choose the paper! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

beautiful! thanks for joining in the ABC challenge x