Monday 24 February 2014

Hi to all in craftland. I'm still here just trying to overcome nasty bugs and give them a good shaking off! Hope everyone is ok and doing much better than me. I've a card for a very dear friend, used LOTV stamp with the sentiment, coloured with Promarkers and some digi d/load paper from one of the papercrafting  mags.

Hoping to visit my favourite blogs soon as I've popped in one or two but not able to comment, so I'll do that next. Firstly challenges...10...ABC flowers, Incy Wincy Birthday, CYP Black, white, red & Kraft, Cardmania sentiment, Created with love Friends, Ideas to inspire monthly 2nd 'you have a friend in me' Disneys Toy Story, Promarker Shaped cards, Paper Pretties Ribbon, Crafty Ribbons, and Stampin for the weekend Flower Power. Bye for now.

12 comments:

brenda said...

We needed some nice cold weather to kill of all those bugs Ruby, but doesn't look much like that will happen.

A lovely bright and cheery card.

B x

Sandra H said...

Bugs bugs go away they do seem to linger these days .......your card Ruby is stunning x

Mynn xx said...

This is so pretty!!! I LOVE the shape and that gorgeous image! HUGS and hope you have a great rest of the week! I hope you hop over to my blog (On a Stampage), too--I've got blog candy! :) Mynn xx

PS: I hope you link this up with us at House of Cards, too! It fits our challenge perfectly! :)

Nikki said...

Lovely shaped card. Pretty image. Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges.

Nikki

Andie's Space said...

Hi Ruby,
This looks lovely. Such a pretty image & your papers are fab. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Oh this card is so beautiful. Love the cut and the flower. Thanks for joining us at Created with Love Challenges.
Linda K. DT
www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope you feel better soon. Gorgeous card, lovely bright colours, thanks for playing at crafty ribbons. I have some candy on offer

Lotta said...

Hi Ruby! So sweet card, love that shape! Thank you for joining us over at PFP with shaped cards challenge. Hugs Lotta

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Oh Ruby, this is just lovely. I'm sorry you're under the weather...I too have had my share of it the last few weeks. Get better soon.

Love your card...such a cheery image.

Thanks for joining us this week for our challenge at Craft Your Passion. Good luck.

Lynn, CYP DT

Chris said...

great card, it's so nice to see a different shape and I love your doodling around the edges.
thanks for playing with us at SFTW.

kenli said...

This is a super card ! And embellishments are gorgeous. Love it!

Thank you so much for joining us over at Card Mania Challendges.

Bonnie Irvine said...

Great take on our colour challenge. I love the shape of your card and the doodling around the outside. The image is lovely and makes for such a cheerful card. Thanks for joining our red, white, black, and kraft challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. I hope we see you again soon and that you are on the mend.