Monday 27 August 2012

Hello crafty bloggers, it's been a long time now since I created a card, I've been thinking about all the fun I used to have here. Lifes happenings get in the way and due to a bereavement in my family it set me back a little, hopefully things are settled down a bit so I can send some love to needy children. I'm really hoping I've not forgotten too much, how to link things and that my brain cells are ready for some imaginative creativity! So i thought the lovely Krista's 'Ava' would be a good start..a freebie and as always a joy to colour in with my Promarkers, paper is a d/load from Cardmaking downloads website freebie from Clipart Fairy I believe (hope that's right), tried a different thing with the beautiful Mei flower ribbon, gathered it up by pulling the top thread after machine stitching on a larger stitch, sentiment is a digi from Polka Doodle cd, stamped text is from Cuddly Buddly. Bling is from stash.
 
 
This one will be sent over the pond  along with some others that I'm hoping to make as a donation for Krista's 'Give Big' charity for a Childrens Research Hospital. Incidently this card fits quite a few challenges.. Saturated Canary (pic inspiration), Cute Card Thursday (bling it up) as is The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop, followed sketch from Sketch Saturday, Crazy (anything goes) Stamp and Create (stitch it up), J and C Creations (new challenge blog with 'something a little bit different..ribbon). Wishing you all a great evening and hope I've not missed too much in blogland.

10 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Ruby and your image is such a beauty xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Vicky said...

This is so pretty & I love this image.

Thank you for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary, hope you will join us again.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sasha said...

Such a sweet card and a very cute image, Ruby.
Thank you for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

Pretty Cards 4 You said...

What a beautiful card. Love the colours. Thank you for entering our challenge at J & C Creations. Georgina x

Denimo said...

What a great card Ruby! I love that image and you've worked her up wonderfully!! So glad you could join us at Saturated Canary for our photo inspiration challenge. Good luck!
Hugs, Denise

Loopylou. said...

absolutely gorgeous Ruby, I love that circle stamp going over too.
Thank you so much for sharing her with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Unknown said...

Its good to see your creations! really beautiful! i think you just have to work as well for Plastic business cards it would be better for you!

Janet said...

This is beautiful Ruby xx

Steph said...

So sorry I'm late commenting- what a lovely card, especially loving the colours! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday, hope to see you again this week! x