Saturday 4 June 2011

Polka Doodles take two! Don't you wish that you took note and read carefully what is needed for a challenge...well Polka Doodle are celebrating their 3rd Birthday...Yipppppeeeee and you were suppose to do the blog hop and THEN make your challenge card using the fab free DOWLOAD. I think i messed it up yesterday, so I think I've done it properly now. Gorgeous papers 'thankyou Nikky' which you'll see on more cards for teens to come on my blog and I do like my stamping so I made a birthday card this time, the circle die and button are there too!!! Like evryone else I had problems leaving comments on more than half of the dt blogs, don't really know what to do it is a shame unless I try to go on an old computer which has the firefox thing but I have to sit there a long time for one comment to work as it's soooo slow. Anway this is my entry for a couple of other challenges namely...Birthday Sundaes 'male card', Simon Says 2nd entry, Craft Your Days 3rd entry and One Stop Crafts 'texture'. Have a brilliant Saturday all!

10 comments:

Sandra H said...

Brilliant card love the image so nice for a fathers birthday card....:) Sandra H

Vivi Martínez said...

Lovely card! I think it is perfect for any Dad. Love the colors and the BG paper.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Birthday Sundaes.
Vivi

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another gorgeous card Ruby. Thank you for sharing it with us at CYDA.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Audrey said...

What a fun card. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

Anonymous said...

Great Card, love the colours, an bold letters..

Thanks for joining us at CYDA.

Huggies Angel

Sarah said...

Fab Dad card Ruby. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Days Away for my Special Man challenge, good luck x

Fliss said...

Wow Ruby! Fabulous use of the download and love your card.
Thanks for joining in with the Polka Doodles Male theme challenge and good luck!
x

Tip Top said...

Hehehe! Never mind - fab card though! Thanks for joining in with the Polkadoodle challenge - hope to see you again next time!

Annette said...

Wow great card for 'dad'. I'm terrible at cards for men, but this is fab. Love the texture, just perfect for the challenge at One Stop Craft Challenge this week. Good luck in the draw. Annette xx (One Stop Craft Challenge DT)

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Great card, thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge