Saturday 17 April 2010

Today is wedding creation day. I know like every year we will be attending a fair few weddings and I can't get away from using these Polka Doodle papers from Back to Nature CD from Nikky, these peacock feather papers are wonderful for weddings, just used some pearlescent papers for layering which I've had for years...must start using them more often, sentiment is a Hero Arts wooden stamp which I've heat embossed in Versacolour Pigment ink and heated with clear embossing powder. Added a few sequins and finished! There's a new challenge over at Polka Doodle but I've still got time to enter this one. I'm going to the haberdashers today to look for some new lace and ribbons and hopefully pick up some more for my giveaway here. Hope you'll be back soon and thanks so much for finding the time to visit, there's another creation to come later... that's wedding too, so do pop by.

4 comments:

Pauline C said...

Very stylish Ruby - love that paper!!
Pauline x

Kerry said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week.

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for joining us again at Polkadoodles - lovely Wedding card! I need to make one - my sister-in-law just got married in a drive through Wedding in Las Vegas!!!!!Cheers Claire x

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Lovely card. Thanks for entering the Polka Doodles challenge.