Monday, 1 March 2010

Doodle Dragon Studios. I love these digi images so much, and this one is fantatsic for a boy or girl! Dustin's challenge 4 is asking for 'Go Girly' and ofcourse dragons can be girls too, Charisma Cardz # 8 'Birthday Card, must include candle' and Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential #20 is CAS 'clean and simple'. I hope this is clean, I tried to keep it simple and there were less brain cells used on this card so I was very happy! Backing paper is from The Creative Cottage Home Sweet Home d/loads, handcut shape, text is a stamp from The Greeting Farm Wishing Tree, coloured with my Koh-i-noors. Thankyou for visiting today!

9 comments:

Gramma said...

She's cute as a bug! Love it!

my5bratz said...

another fab card, thanks for joining us at DDS :)

mckinkle said...

I was going to say he's a cutie but clearly, he is a she?! doh!
Great fun image even if I cant get my pink from my blue right?

Keryn x

ps I think your blog name is FAB!

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet. I really like the colors you chose.. Thanks for joining us at Saturday Spotlight..

cats whiskers said...

Oh this is just so sweet what a great image and lovely colours dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Lelia said...

Fabby card! I love it and your coloring is great! Thanks for joining us at Doodle Dragon Studios!

Hugs,
Lelia

Vee said...

Just perfect for our challenge this week. Thanks for playing with Charisma.
xx Vee

*Vicki* said...

OMG!! How cute!! I love your coloring and the layout is so brilliant! :) Thanks for sharing with us at Saturday Spotlight this week!! HUGS

ileana said...

I love how soft and pretty is your card :-)