Monday 31 August 2009

A Spoonfull of Sugar challenge 66 is a sketch and Cute Card Thursday # 75 is 'New Beginnings'. My second instalment for today, and I've used a stamp by Katie & Co and papers I've had for years from QVC which are actually scrapbook ones. I made my own shape similar to nesties, flowers are made from acetate which is stamped with a SSS MOD Designs stamp and yellow card, buttons from silver mirri card are all done with CB dies 'Baby face'. I should use my acetate a bit more, quite liked the look of this one...after admiring for ages!!! Thanks for visiting, bye for now.

2 comments:

Riet said...

Wowww Ruby,what beautiful,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

This is great - I love your use of the flowers. Thanks for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥