Wednesday 24 June 2009

Hi again, my second post for today, and this card is my entry for Just Magnolia # 10 'Summer' and ofcourse the Magnolia image is Tilda by the sea. This is also my entry for Friday Sketchers #57 and Papertake Weekly which is 'Delightful Downloads' and I've used the new 'Aqualicious' download from Funky Fairy Inspirations. I've paper pieced tilda's dress,copics to colour skin, hair and hat, chalked the background a little, used a swirly stamp from Simon Says Stamp MOD Background Designs and also a Studio G stamp 'fun in the sun'. Thank you for looking, bye for now.

9 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is beautiful Ruby, this is one of my favourite Magnolia's. I love the papers and her paper pieced dress, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Unknown said...

oh really fantastic and really cute.
thank you for joining in the friday sketchers challenge and using my sketch.
hugs, bea

Dawny P said...

Hi Ruby. I love this - Tilda looks so sweet and I love the papers you used - just gorgeous chick. Fab paper piecing as well :) Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxxx

Chris said...

Great job with the paper piecing - that's a technique I love and your card is wonderful! Thanks so much for playing along with the Friday Sketchers challenge this week - I'm so honored to be the sponsor and love visiting all of you talented ladies!!

Sarah said...

Beautiful card! Great job with the paper piecing and I love the papers you've used.
xx :0)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Ruby,l love the image and colour.

Hugs Riet.x

Rach said...

a fabulous summery card ruby, thank you for joining us at just magnolia. hugs rachxx

Janet said...

This is fab Ruby! love how you have paper pieced the dress and those papers are stunning! must pop over to F F for a look X

Cardmaking Galore said...

Great card - love the dress.