Tuesday 29 July 2008
















This card is for Michelle's Blogoversary Round Two

I'm trying to use my creative skills that I have learned so far therefore using materials I had even forgotten that I had.
Michelle would like a card for her challenge which consists of one colour group . See her blog http://cardgrotto.blogspot.com
I've only used a small amount of patterned paper and on the plain bit stamped using an image from See D's Garden of Friendship (50009) in clear versa ink and heat embossed using Personnel Impressions Verdigris EMP 707. The ribbon/braid came with a QVC kit. Sentiment tag is lifted with foam pads and 3 small gems just to give a bit of sparkle. I enjoyed using up some materials which I keep wanting to stay in their packages as they look too good to be used . Does that strike a cord with any one? Hope you like. I'm also getting grips with my new digi camera. That's all for now.

Ooh , I know what I've forgotten to add that over at www.papercraftjunkies.com is a fantastic e-mag. Great fun!!

3 comments:

Michelle Short said...

Lovely card, I really like the green and lovely layout. I completely understand about things being too pretty to use! I have loads of papers that I don't want to use, just stroke! LOL Thank you so much for entering my challange, I love your card :0) x

Toni said...

Hi
Beautiful card
I just want to congratualte you on winning the blog candy on my blog spot
contact me at this address toni.topmaz@gmail.com with your address and I'll get your goodies off to you
well done
Toni x

V Colbourne said...

Wow, for someone who just started, you make the most beautiful cards. I have also just started crafting, you should "drop" by sometime :) newfienes.blogspot.com