Sunday, 30 January 2011

One for Wild Orchid challenge. This time it's 'sentimental' theme and I'm continuing with my crafty fest weekend and hope to be back with another creation. Image is a stamp I bought last year from Bunny Zoes Crafts called 'skating girl' from Scrapmagasinet, just a wonderful image and with so much 'dancing on ice' on the television I couldn't resist this one (comes without the smile). Sentiment is from the wonderful Paulette! Papers are all off-cuts from last years project...all d/loads.


Other challenges entered are...I love promarkers 'lavendar & lace', used the fab sketch from Sweet Stampin, Craft Your days away 'love', Charisma 'valentine's/love'. I would like to enter into Winter Wonderland too, not sure it'll be accepted, it did say something about sentiments, but i'll see when i get there. Hope to back later, bye for now all!

15 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Ruby, this is so precious!! What a darling image and pretty colors here!! Love your added lace!! TFS! HUGS

Suzilou said...

Very sweet image and I love that sentiment :)

Fiona said...

great card and fab colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

Fi

Gemma said...

a gorgeous creation! thanks for joining in our Valentines theme this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

Tine said...

Hi. Great card and a lovely image. All looks great in lavender. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Karen said...

Great card Ruby, love the image too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Ruby, although this is a beautiful creation, the image is the main focus and not the sentiment, but thank you for sharing your work with us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Lia said...

beautiful card ruby I love the colors and great stamp
hugs Lis

Kathleen said...

lovely card ruby, thank you for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Ruby,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

WeirdCat said...

A lovely card,I like the lace, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Lynsey said...

What a fantastic card. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Winter Wonderland this week.
Hugs Lynsey x

My name is Wynneth said...

Lovely image and beautiful card Ruby. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Abi said...

Love the 'icy' lilac that goes so well with this fab image & great sentiment-so true. Pretty card, thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin x

Carol Ann said...

A lovely card and I love that image! Thanks for playing along at CYDA this time.
Carol Ann xx