Tuesday, 16 November 2010

One for Pink Gem! I'm so happy to get this one into Janet's monthly challenge...I ordered a few stamps a little while ago and this is one of them as is the fab sentiment, papers are from Martine's free d/loads, found a strip of paper to run across the sketch from my tray and some lovely silver and white ribbon. It gives that icy cold feel to the card but my intention is to cheer someone up so will add some more colour to it later, will do for a little boy card I think!!!! I'm trying out my Promarkers what little I do have at the mo and used Cyan, Pastel Blue and Pastel Green and Blender pen. I've just got to keep up with my colouring with these pens now I'm waiting for another set to come. I've distressed all pieces with an old blue ink pad too.Glamour Dust on his cutey nose, blue glitter on his pompom bits (came free with a mag, but not pleased with it at all).

Challenges entered are Pink Gem,I love Promarkers Icy Colours, Christmas Stampin Stripey Strip, Sew Many is Blue & White, Sweet Stampin Snowflakes, Keep it cas Wonderland, RRR christmas theme but do include some sort of trim/ribbon, Wild Orchid Blue Christmas, Crafty Pad Christmas Sparkle, Stamp and Create Tis the season and A Spoonfull of Sugar is Distressing. My candy finishes on Friday, there's not that many so a good chance of winning! Bye.

24 comments:

Kathleen said...

Hi Ruby, this is a delightful card, pretty papers, snowflakes and a very cute image. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

Tine said...

Hi Ruby. I say, your snowman is a happy chappy! LOL Great fun card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers and I hope you to see you again next time for our challenge!
Tine :)

My name is Wynneth said...

What a delightful snowie Ruby, loving your card with all it's icy colours and fun image. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Spyder said...

I think he's a really cutie little snowman!
Lovely card
(Lyn)

Karen said...

Lovely and sooooo cute! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ proMarkers.
xx

Mina said...

aaaaahhhhh hes a real cutie Ruby and I love his frosty nose
Mina xxx

Janet said...

Hi Ruby,

This is fabulous.....gorgeous colouring and colours! x

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Ruby!! This is just darling!! Love your snowman and the sparkle on this card!!!HUGS

darling Ho said...

What a cute snowman and those snowflakes! The color you used is pretty!
Thanks for join us at SEW MANY Challenges.
~~darling Ho~~ SMC DT

Riet said...

So gorgeous card ,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

KelsMakes!!! said...

Thanks for playing along at SMC. Dont forget to pop along for the Blog Hop we have going on over there

Pinkllilac said...

Gorgeous creation love the colouring and beautiful papers, love the snowflakes.
Thank you for joining us over at Sew Many Cards this week.

Hugs Linda

Mandy said...

Beautiful card...love the sweet image and the papers....Thanks for playing along with us at A Gem of a Challenge.... Hope to see you join us next time....
Mandy xx

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card ruby :-) The image is very cute and the papers are fab ,,, I use them alot too ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Rebekah said...

Ruby this is adorable what a lovely sparkly snowman! Fab work thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge hugs Rebekah xx

paperfun said...

He is so cute. I love everything about this card.

Thanks for joining us at SMC.

Mari

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card.
luv
Debby

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Ruby. ;) Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad challenge this week. ;)

xxDebbie The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs

Mandi said...

Such a cute snowman, lovely card

Thanks for joining us at KIS this week

mandi x

Abi said...

What a lovely card, & a great way to send smiles, super! Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge x

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Super cute Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Kim said...

Ruby this is so darling hun! Absolutely beautiful work hun! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

rozzy said...

Thanks so much for entering The Gem of a Challenge this week with such a fab card. The colours and image are just perfect and go so well with the sketch.
Hope you will join in next month too.
Good luck Hugs rozzy xx
(Special Guest Designer for A Gem of a Challenge Nov2010)

Christine said...

Hi Ruby gorgeous PG image fab colouring great take on the sketch...thanks for joining us at A Gem of a chall...come back soon.

smiles Christine PG DT xx