Friday, 12 November 2010

It's Christmas! Well, you could say it's just around the corner, and I love this fun image from Scrapmagasinet ( not sure if it's been discontinued, hope not)...Santa looks shocked doesn't he? This one has gone to Dorset to Crafty Ribbons, i just hope they liked it with their fab luscious rich red ribbon in a bow. All of their fabby ribbons were to a very good quality and loved using them. Sentiment I did on the computer, some red card candy used, my fern punch which hurts my hand when I use it so I jump on it or ask the kids to do it.

I shall enter in the LOTV challenge this week which is Anything Goes (you can use any make of image, fab) and there's a hop too so I shall be on a tour after this, Wild Orchid is Red & Green, Creative Cottage Someone Special at Christmas, Quixotic Not rectangle or square, Fab n Funky Going round in circles, ABC is Holidays, Crafty Cardmakers Dry Embossing, 365 Cards(a new challenge to me) is Warm & Cozy and Dotties Wonderful World is Anything Goes as long as there's Red. Have a good weekend all, there's candy from me at the top and I shall be back in a couple of days.

12 comments:

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! That Santa makes me smile!! :) Love your fun style of card too!! TFS Ruby!! HUGS

Sue C said...

Really sweet card the design is fab. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge. Sue C x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Ruby,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

karen said...

oh yes he does look shocked, really great card, thanks for joining us at Fab N Funky this week....karen

Gunn (Merete) said...

Great card with a fab image. No wonder santa looking shocked, to much to before christmas and maybe he is running out time at this early moment allready...
Thanks for joining DW.

Claire Phillips said...

Having a great catch up today - love your card made me giggle! Thanks also for your beautiful notecard , very much appreciated Ruby! Cheers Claire x

Josephine said...

Awww. That's bound to bring a smile to anyone's face! Lovely.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

Louly said...

That's a brilliant card and I love that image. The little red bow is a brilliant touch. Thank you for playing along with our Dottie's World challenge xxx

Lena Katrine said...

Great creation with lovely details! Thanks for joining our WOC challenge this time - hope to see you again soon!
Hugs, Lena K

Suzie McFloozy said...

Lovely card - thanks for sharing it with us at the creative cottage challenge blog x
((hugs)) Suzie xx

Pam said...

Such a cute card!

Nicola said...

Awe this card is just absolutely gorgeous, love your colouring, papers and fabulous image. Sooo cute!
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley, good luck in the DT´s individual candy and the Fabulous Grand Prize.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-