Tuesday, 7 September 2010

It's good to be back. And there's more challenges than ever to enter, so I thought i would give another go at The Sugar Bowl which is a lovely simple sketch, much to my taste! It's their own free digi image and really cute...coloured with my Koh-i-noors and popped with foam squares onto a stripey paper from a pad I bought long time ago, blue dotty is Kaboodle Doodles, brown backing is made with a brown copic pen, same with the fern and daisy punch along the bottom, sentiment is from Elzybells bought long time ago, not used it at all but perfect for a new baby card. Other challenges I'm going for are Digital Tuesday Dots & Stripes, Stamp Something Cute, Cute Card Thursday #128 Material Girl (mine is Lace), Wild Orchid #5 Pearls & Pins(don't own much of these but I found this one amongst clutter in my trays), A Spoonfull of sugar #120 Animal Crackers and Crafty Calendar Blue & Flowers. I quite like this one, hope you do too, bye!

9 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Ruby,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kathy said...

Ruby this is just adorable!! Love the cute image and details!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at WOC your pin and pearls are fabulous!
:)Kathy

Elaine said...

Beautiful card Ruby.
I love this colour combo, and your colouring is beautiful.
Thanks for playing in the Sugar Bowl challenge.
Hugs Elaine xx

CraftyC said...

This is so sweet Ruby, cute image!
Clairexx

Vanja said...

Beautiful card! I love the image and the lace.
Thank you for joining us at CCT this week! :)
Hugs, Vanja

Ellie said...

Oh how adorable. Love your image, so so cute! Fantastic sketch and great use of lace.
Thanks so much for playing the DTC!

Jo Davies said...

Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us this week over at Stamp Something.

Hugs Jo xxx

Faerielore said...

Such a cute card thank you for joining us over at crafty calender xxx

Kianel said...

Gorgeous creation,
love from France, Kianel.